Please be advised that you must meet the following terms and conditions in order to participate in the Program:
1. You must be legally present in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age by November 30, 2019. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than eighteen (18) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant.
3. You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents required by Producer in connection with such background check.
4. You may not participate in the Program if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety.
In making this determination, Producer and any television network broadcasting the Program will consider whether you nor any of your immediate family members
or anyone living in your household may be or have been within the past two (2) years employees, officers, directors or agents of any of the following:
(a) Producer, Access Bank, Nigerian Breweries, any entity owned or controlled by or affiliated with the foregoing or any television network broadcasting the Program, or any of their respective direct or indirect parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities;
(b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof;
(c) any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or (d) any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes to the Program. In addition, Producer reserves the right to render ineligible any person that Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
5. The foregoing terms and conditions may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer’s sole discretion.